ARLINGTON COUNTY BOARD
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
I believe in Service ★ I believe in Representation ★ I believe in Arlington
What is Arlington County?
Arlington County is 26 square miles of land on Virginia’s side of the Potomac River across from Washington DC. (Not a city, but like a city.) It is home to almost a quarter million people and is governed by a 5-member board that sets the laws, sets the budget, and sets the taxes. No mayor. Of those 5 seats, there is one seat up for election this 2020, and I am running for that seat.
1) Polling Place Hours on all Election Days: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
2) Register to Vote: https://vote.arlingtonva.us/voter-registration/register-vote/
* Virginia residents turning 18 years of age before November 3rd, 2020 are eligible to vote in the June 9th local primary.
3) Check your Registration Status: https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation
4) Find Your Nearest Polling Location: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/citizen-portal/index.html
5) Need A Ride To The Polls? https://vote.arlingtonva.us/polling-places/rides-polls/
6) Apply For An Absentee Ballot: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/citizen-portal/index.html
7) Military & Overseas Absentee Voting: https://vote.arlingtonva.us/absentee/militaryoverseas-absentee-voting/
How do we win?
- First, I need your word of mouth, physical time, and donations to build a strong campaign.
- Next, I need to win the vote in the June 9, 2020 Primary.
- Finally, I need to win the vote in the November 3, 2020 General Election to become your Arlington County Board Member.
- Find more election information and your voting location HERE
VOTE ON JUNE 9, 2020
CHANDA CHOUN ★ DEMOCRAT FOR ARLINGTON COUNTY BOARD
CHANDA CHOUN CURRENTLY SERVES PART-TIME IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE. USE OF HIS MILITARY RANK, TITLES, OR PHOTOGRAPHS IN UNIFORM DO NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY THE ARMY OR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE.