Join me, and let’s
fight for the future
Vote Chanda Choun for Arlington County Board
Take a few minutes and verify your registration status today.
- Deadline: May 17, 2021 for the June Primary Election
- Register to vote online
- More Voter Registration Information
Vote early in person
- Early voting is open 45 days before all elections. All voters can vote at any early voting location.
- Early voting for the June Primaries starts April 23, 2021.
- Dates, Hours, and Locations
Vote by mail
- All voters are eligible to request and vote a mail ballot.
- Ballots for the June Primary will be mailed starting April 23, 2021. Voters can request a Mail Ballot until May 28, 2021 for the June Primary.
- Request a Mail Ballot Online
- Track Your Ballot
- Drop Off Your Ballot
Vote in person at your assigned location on Election Day, June 8 from 6 am to 7 pm
Make a financial contribution
- Click HERE to donate to our campaign, so that we can build the infrastructure and staff needed to ensure freedom from this pandemic and justice for all.
- If you have a question about a donation or wish to modify an existing contribution, please contact our payment processing vendor, ActBlue, by emailing email@example.com.
Host a Meet and Greet
- Meet & Greets are great events where a candidate is invited into someone’s home to have a broader, deeper conversation with friends and neighbors. I get to share my life story, why I want to represent the community in local government, and what improvements I want to see in our neighborhoods.
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want me to come speak with you and your neighbors!
- Click HERE to sign up to assist campaign projects, serve as campaign ambassadors to community organizations, support campaign operations, and more.
Request a yard sign (coming soon)
- Want to place a yard sign in your lawn or window? email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to drop one off at your convenience!
Have a question?
For all press inquiries, please email info@ChandaChoun.com.
For all other inquiries, comments, and feedback, please fill out the form below.